Hi! I’m Jessica! A budgeting-obsessed millennial from Toronto, Canada. I am a mom to a beautiful daughter, with my amazing husband.
Through my life I have learned first hand how to pay off debt and budget with the end goal of living a life you love, and building wealth for the future!
I’m not perfect, but I have a lot of financial accomplishments I am proud of!
- Paid of $40,000+ of Undergraduate student loans
- Had a debt-free wedding
- Bought a new-to-us car in cash
- Budgeted my way to a 50% savings rate during the pandemic
- Self-funded extended maternity leave through savings
- Debt-Free MBA Graduate
- Read dozens upon dozens of Personal Finance Books
- Turned my love of budgeting and spreadsheets into tools for you!
To provide Canadian women with the tools and information that will empower them to build a strong financial future!
Women Can Money Summit – 2022 – Featured Speaker – How to Make a Budget That Actually Works
‘What’s the Point?’ Guest on Facebook Live – Platform for Travel Points enthusiasts
Zolo.ca – 10 of Our Best Financial Tips on How To Get Out of Debt – Contributor
Get Financial Literacy Directly To Your Inbox
We will keep you up to date on the best content, products, and blog posts from Canadian Budget.
Sign up Below!